Let’s dive right in:
- Happy people know the past has no bearing whatsoever on their present behaviour.
- Overwhelm can be diminished quickly with five slow, shallow, nasal breaths.
- No one has the power to decrease your self-worth because self-worth is just an idea.
- If you’re struggling but rarely exercise — that’s the bulk of your issue right there.
- Stress is not caused by external circumstances but rather by internal ideas.
- If you want to feel good about yourself, help others feel good about themselves.
- The stiller your mind, the more connected to life force, and therefore creatively joyful you will be.
- Walking for at least twenty minutes will solve over 85% of your problems.
- If you can find a way to be ok with being disliked, you will be unstoppable.
- Remaining calm when triggered is the number one life skill.
- Suffering is always tied to the illusion that we have a ‘self’ to protect, which is simply not true.
- Miserable people expect others to be a certain way.
- The happiest people expect nothing from no one.
- Physically relaxing yourself in the moment will dramatically reduce your sense of mental stress.
- The more natural and less processed your diet, the stronger will be your mind.
- You will limit yourself to the degree you blame others for your problems.
- There are no problems in the present moment.
- We get depressed when we over-consume because humans were designed to create things.
- If in doubt, get off your ass and move.
- You don’t need to try to ‘think positive’ because we’re already totally ok when we let go of negative thoughts.
- You don’t need things to be a certain way to be happy, because you can choose to be happy right here, right now.
Get your free illustrated booklet:
If you enjoyed this, you will love my free booklet for you:
‘The 12 Habits of Mentally Strong People.’
Yours free today for a short time, when you subscribe to my Substack newsletter.